I am keen to supervise reports and theses for undergraduate and graduate students from the Department of Geography and Planning, the School of Kinesiology and Health Studies, and the Program in Aging & Health, at Queen’s University.
Students with interests in any of the following topics are strongly encouraged to get in touch about potential supervision opportunities:
- Community level responses to address household food insecurity in small to midsized Canadian cities
- Longitudinal analysis of commute patterns of Queen’s University employees
- Community impacts of and responses to closures of public schools in Ontario
- Playscapes, play deserts, and children’s right to play in Kingston and beyond
- Retrospective and prospective analyses of active transportation discourse, initiatives, and networks in Kingston