I am keen to supervise reports and theses for undergraduate and graduate students from the Department of Geography and Planning, the School of Kinesiology and Health Studies, and the Program in Aging & Health, at Queen’s University.
Students with interests in any of the following topics are strongly encouraged to get in touch about potential supervision opportunities:
- Community impacts of public school closures
- Local level responses to address household food insecurity
- Longitudinal analysis of commute patterns
- Playscapes, play deserts, and children’s right to play
- Healthy community planning discourse